Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pledge music
06-25-2017, 05:31 PM,
RE: Pledge music
I'm so sick and tired of waiting for this disc!! Paid for it,shipping, and nothing!! By the time I get it cheap trick will another CD out. Pledge music miss my a**. NEVER again.
06-25-2017, 07:16 PM,
(06-25-2017, 03:45 PM)radiolover Wrote: Please          just stop. Must some of you argue about everything?

It is true, USPS does suck, and I have lived here my whole life. No normal business could ever run so inefficiently and stay open, but when being backed up by our seemingly unending tax dollars it keeps going, slower every year.

Pledge music on the other hand REALLY SUCKS! I don't care what is in the fine print. There is absolutely no excuse for my cd to be almost two weeks late. No excuse. I got BZCH from Amazon and it came on the day of release like it should have, regardless of digital files. I will not be ordering through Pledge music again.

If I were a band member and found out how long it took, I would refuse to do business with them in the future, but that is just me. If bands and labels go elsewhere, they will either fix their issues or die in the marketplace.

If you have read through the posts you will understand that the band takes care of the shipping themselves. 
So if a band member finds out how long it took for you to receive your cd then they need to be pissed off at whomever they put in charge of it. 
Much like they need to be pissed off at whomever is in charge of shipping fan club packages to new members.
I have a list of at least five people that have paid in full over a year ago, sent emails that have gone ignored, and are still waiting.
Is that Pledge's fault too. The band needs to put people in charge of these things that can get the job done.
They shouldn't have to worry about this kind of thing but it obviously needs to be brought to someone's attention because at the moment things are in a sorry state.
06-26-2017, 05:07 AM,
Yay my Pledge bundle has just arrived,very nice it is too.  
Thank you Cheap Trick.   Tongue
06-26-2017, 10:59 AM,
Were just being guys, its what people do. I certainly hope we do not need safe spaces on this board. The good news is my disc arrived a day early. Arrived at my local post office and was in my box less then 2 hrs later. Now thats a fine example of sucking! What does suck is my girlfriend on a Friday Night, Ha. What remains to be seen is if our gracious neighbors to my north, did their postal service live up to the task? By the way does anyone know what Bun has been up to. I bet he had something to do with the postal delay. You know gettin even for Rick given his job to Daxx. Theirs no way it could be the people in charge used media mail the cheapest method available, without using horse and carriage. Cool Idea
Its All Right, Shes All Nite, Shes All Right With Me............ Tongue
08-23-2017, 05:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-23-2017, 06:02 AM by Mark Singelyn.)
WOW, I am never ordering from Pledge Music again. I ordered $591.72 worth of the new merchandise in April. It is now August 23rd and I still have yet to receive anything but the download. To top that off, they oversold the PVC Sgt. Pepper's display piece and told me that I wouldn't get that pledge so they refunded me only $44.16 of the original order and charged me $10.00 for the album download (which I had already received 5 times from my other pledges). So, I asked them to refund me the $10.00 because in my almost $600.00 worth of pledges I already got it, they refused. I was also told they do not know when I will receive any of my stuff since they are bundling it all together, even though I paid for shipping on each item totaling about $150.00. They really suck!!!!!! Sorry to rant, but they represent our fav band, and thought you should know.
08-23-2017, 11:00 PM,
The response I got today :

Rachel (PledgeMusic)
Aug 23, 12:06 EDT
Hi there
Thank you for getting in touch and for you support on this campaign.
Unfortunately there have been some delays in the fulfillment of this campaign for which we apologize.
There was a bug in the back end of the store which meant incorrect information was pulled from the orders and sent to the fulfillment partner. This mainly affected the bundles which meant that these were packaged incorrectly at The Connextion fulfillment house.
It took some time to identify the problem rectify this bug however please rest assured that all customer's orders are being repackaged and will be shipping as soon as possible
Thank you for your patience!
Rachel
PledgeMusic
08-24-2017, 06:41 AM,
What is the debate over, Pledge is accepting blame. It is not the band, it is not the USPS that gets no US tax dollars. I wonder if that bug in the back was named Bun. Thanks for showing us and sharing with us.
Its All Right, Shes All Nite, Shes All Right With Me............ Tongue
08-27-2017, 11:40 PM,
(08-23-2017, 05:40 AM)Mark Singelyn Wrote: WOW, I am never ordering from Pledge Music again. I ordered $591.72 worth of the new merchandise in April. It is now August 23rd and I still have yet to receive anything but the download. To top that off, they oversold the PVC Sgt. Pepper's display piece and told me that I wouldn't get that pledge so they refunded me only $44.16 of the original order and charged me $10.00 for the album download (which I had already received 5 times from my other pledges). So, I asked them to refund me the $10.00 because in my almost $600.00 worth of pledges I already got it, they refused. I was also told they do not know when I will receive any of my stuff since they are bundling it all together, even though I paid for shipping on each item totaling about $150.00. They really suck!!!!!! Sorry to rant, but they represent our fav band, and thought you should know.

So sorry to hear your story.
     No, I haven't received my order yet. Since my order is for vinyl, I thought I'd get it within a week after August 18th (=vinyl release date), and had been expectant every day. Then, after one full week, on 25th, I received a shipping notice. God knows where my order is in the transport now. Forget such a wishful thinking that they might ship overseas orders before 18th as they couldn't arrive on or before 18th.
     No that I had believed anything about Pledge. And from my bitter experiences with Japanese and American amazon, I think retailers now think buyers are an ordering machine, who input numbers into their PO system and who money can be deducted from, not the other, human, party of a business deal. They easily and habitually oversell. (But I hadn't thought Pledge would do the Sgt. P item!) And yeah, the shipping charge is terrible with Pledge. I've been trying to buy things from physical shops these days, but some can't be bought except for online.
     Hope your order arrives soon (as well as mine) Sad
08-29-2017, 04:23 PM,
(08-23-2017, 05:40 AM)Mark Singelyn Wrote: WOW, I am never ordering from Pledge Music again. I ordered $591.72 worth of the new merchandise in April. It is now August 23rd and I still have yet to receive anything but the download. To top that off, they oversold the PVC Sgt. Pepper's display piece and told me that I wouldn't get that pledge so they refunded me only $44.16 of the original order and charged me $10.00 for the album download (which I had already received 5 times from my other pledges). So, I asked them to refund me the $10.00 because in my almost $600.00 worth of pledges I already got it, they refused. I was also told they do not know when I will receive any of my stuff since they are bundling it all together, even though I paid for shipping on each item totaling about $150.00. They really suck!!!!!! Sorry to rant, but they represent our fav band, and thought you should know.

just got my picture disk vinyl LP. NO Cheap Trick LP Vinyl Slip Mat! Now I have to contact them to ask them to send it. PledgeMusic is a nightmare.
09-04-2017, 07:24 AM,
(08-29-2017, 04:23 PM)Mark Singelyn Wrote: just got my picture disk vinyl LP. NO Cheap Trick LP Vinyl Slip Mat! Now I have to contact them to ask them to send it. PledgeMusic is a nightmare.

I've received my picture disc now, without the mat, either. I bet nobody who ordered the picture disc received the mat; They must have forgotten the picture-disc bundle has the mat included.
     Reading the other thread, too, something like the clear vinyl case has been slit open seems too trivial to give a damn about.