Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Billboard - new album/single
04-29-2017, 04:18 PM,
RE: BREAKING: Billboard - new album/single
(04-28-2017, 02:06 PM)dextershrill Wrote: Just blasting this out on repeat. Brilliant.

This song is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-29-2017, 07:59 PM,
(04-29-2017, 10:47 AM)curiouser Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 05:28 AM)domi Wrote: Even though Billboard article says, 'Both songs (= LTC and Lolita) are available now for individual purchase,...'
Lolita is not found anywhere? It's not available so far on Pledge pre-order, iTunes or anywhere else?

That article seems to be pretty misinformed. It also says preorders for the album on May 5th. And, wait for it... the 'one-two punch of Standing on the Edge and the Doctor'- Sheesh! Like they couldn't of said Heaven Tonight and Dream Police OR even One and One and Next Position Please?

I see ... certainly.
The other two articles I've put up in another thread also follow what Billboard says about the 'shortest break between studio albums'.
04-30-2017, 07:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-30-2017, 07:28 AM by curiouser.)
Here's a better write up for the new album (and a better look at album cover), straight from Big Machine-
http://www.bigmachinelabelgroup.com/chea...l-alright/
So it appears 'Lolita' will be available 5/5/2017 when all digital retailers have the album available for preorder.
And with all the loves and hates and passions just like mine...
04-30-2017, 07:52 AM,
(04-30-2017, 07:23 AM)curiouser Wrote: Here's a better write up for the new album (and a better look at album cover), straight from Big Machine-
http://www.bigmachinelabelgroup.com/chea...l-alright/
So it appears 'Lolita' will be available 5/5/2017 when all digital retailers have the album available for preorder.

Thank you!
04-30-2017, 09:36 AM,
Plus it looks like with the preorder (at least through Pledge) you get an advance download of a new track every week or so or like how it was with BZCH. Nice. I'm hoping the Japanese version of the CD with have a couple extra exclusive tracks not available anywhere else (like previously). So with the Deluxe Edition of the album I'll be getting on vinyl, also the downloaded version that comes with it, I'll probably buy the Japanese cd also! And maybe something else on Record Store Day?!
04-30-2017, 06:24 PM,
(04-30-2017, 09:36 AM)curiouser Wrote: Plus it looks like with the preorder (at least through Pledge) you get an advance download of a new track every week or so or like how it was with BZCH. Nice. I'm hoping the Japanese version of the CD with have a couple extra exclusive tracks not available anywhere else (like previously). So with the Deluxe Edition of the album I'll be getting on vinyl, also the downloaded version that comes with it, I'll probably buy the Japanese cd also! And maybe something else on Record Store Day?!

I've been suspecting there's no Japanese edition this time....
I can't see it anywhere. Universal Japan doesn't even bother to update the band's micro site since the end of last year, to this day.
I only saw one article in Japanese about the new album, which was just a summary of English news. No official news release from the record company or any Japanese record company.
 --- But it's only me. Confused

Huh
04-30-2017, 06:27 PM,
(04-30-2017, 06:24 PM)domi Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 09:36 AM)curiouser Wrote: Plus it looks like with the preorder (at least through Pledge) you get an advance download of a new track every week or so or like how it was with BZCH. Nice. I'm hoping the Japanese version of the CD with have a couple extra exclusive tracks not available anywhere else (like previously). So with the Deluxe Edition of the album I'll be getting on vinyl, also the downloaded version that comes with it, I'll probably buy the Japanese cd also! And maybe something else on Record Store Day?!

I can't see it anywhere. Universal Japan doesn't even bother to update the band's micro site since the end of last year, to this day.
I only saw one article in Japanese about the new album, which was just a summary of English news. No official news release from the record company or any Japanese record company.

Huh

It's not only you we all want one.  Heart
04-30-2017, 06:34 PM,
(04-30-2017, 06:27 PM)Darran Wrote:

Huh

Aw, thanks.
I mean, it's only as far as I see and read, so there may be things other people know here. I'm not good at catching rumour, either in Japanese or English.
Cool
04-30-2017, 06:42 PM,
(04-30-2017, 06:34 PM)domi Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 06:27 PM)Darran Wrote:

Huh

Aw, thanks.
I mean, it's only as far as I see and read, so there may be things other people know here. I'm not good at catching rumour, either in Japanese or English.
Cool

I think your English is brilliant.   Tongue
04-30-2017, 06:54 PM,
(04-30-2017, 06:42 PM)Darran Wrote: I think your English is brilliant.   Tongue

Thanks! At least I knew the English word Tom didn't know! Big Grin
04-30-2017, 06:55 PM,
(04-30-2017, 06:54 PM)domi Wrote:

Exactly happy cottaging.  Big Grin
05-01-2017, 11:12 AM,
Here's to songs from the forthcoming new album getting played live in the weeks ahead!!!

www.weaponofselfdistraction.com | "Everything works if you let it...if you let it in your heart..."
05-01-2017, 09:02 PM,
(04-30-2017, 06:55 PM)Darran Wrote:
(04-30-2017, 06:54 PM)domi Wrote:

Exactly happy cottaging.  Big Grin
oh my... yes learning new terms!
To jump in on your conversation...Yes, Domi is brilliant.
Thanks for the updates on your end. Much appreciated.
05-04-2017, 05:03 PM,
The new album is now listed on CD Japan's site though no track list and few details.

Catalog No.POCS-24012
JAN/ISBN4988031230763
Product Type CD SHM-CD
Number of Discs1
Label/DistributorUNIVERSAL MUSIC
05-04-2017, 05:53 PM,
Their version is the Deluxe Edition.